Our Business and Objectives
The business is aimed to provide resettlement, rehabilitation and reducing re-offending. Our core business model has 6 Elements.
1. Action Plan
Participate in rehabilitation course i.e. One Postcode, Hindsight, or Crossroads
2. Accredited Programmes
Education, Training and Transferable Skills-Development (ETSD)
3. Appropriate Pathway
Work experience & apprenticeship while on Release On Temporary Licence (ROTL)
4. Access Provider
Recruitment and Permanent placement through industry partners
5. Advanced Potential
6. Accommodation Placement
Housing and Respite for vulnerable persons
The Products and Services
- Arranging for education, training and skill development programmes which offer a guaranteed employment or placement at the end of the successful course completion;
- For those seeking to start their own business, providing a complete business incubation package including training and professional support until 24 months after initial set up.
- Providing approved housing for those participating in Elements 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 and needing housing.
- Food banks
- Community centres
- On line portal for service providers promoting resettlement, rehabilitation and reducing re-offending.
- In-Prison to Gate (Cat-D) exhibitions for service providers promoting resettlement, rehabilitation and reducing re-offending.
Rehabilitation Fund (An investment vehicle to support and promote the ambassadors of the 6 Elements of AP Foundation